Saturday, 25 April 2015

My Melody and My Sweet Piano Cafe in Shibuya!



Shibuya PARCO usually has a theme cafe running for a limited time, with a character theme and theme food and drinks. Usually it's stupidly busy and you have to spend hours getting inside, like the time it was running the Pokemon cafe (I posted about this previously).

The My Melody cafe was no exception, while it did take a long time to get inside, the cuteness was definitely worth it!


While waiting in-line you can decide what you want from hot food, desserts and drink. Here's a snippet so you can see how ridiculously kawaii everything was.


You then get to take a commemorative photo in a big My Melo and Sweet Piano cut-out. This time I brought an army of princesses with me, so it was kind of hard to fit us all in the frame.



You could pick accessories to wear for the photo, I picked some huge My Sweet Piano sheep afro with flowers, it was actually really comfortable and I was sad they made me take it off after >w<

On to the food!~


There was a My Melo chicken curry, and a Sweet Piano vegetable one, which were both a mysterious shade of pink, I chose the Sweet Piano one, but either option was pretty terrible. They were both cold with little flavor, but no-one really expected pink curry to be a delicacy.


This dessert was described as a "pizza" I'm not sure what kind of pizza they have in My Melo land, but this certainly wasn't a pizza. Sweet Piano's hair was made from candy floss and there was a lot of fruit, overall the desserts were better than the hot food.



I had a My Melody pink latte, it was pretty standard. Apart from the foamy part was made from some kind of custard so it was near impossible to put sugar in the latte part of my drink x3


This elderflower juice mix was actually pretty tasty and came with a little charm. Every purchase of food or drink comes with a coaster to keep as a memento and they all had really cute art on.


Of course everyone looked cute; most people opted for Liz Lisa, but I wore a black and pink Angelic Pretty outfit, Sylvia was kind enough to give us My Melo stickers for our faces. 


And lastly; Purikura! I met a few people for the first time that day; Sylvia, Caroline and Ashleigh. I really hope I can meet them again. I actually get really shy when I meet people for the first time, I usually talk a lot to give the impression that I'm not shy but...It's actually the opposite x3

Anyways, it was a wonderful day and I want to visit another theme cafe soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment