Wednesday 13 March 2013

Hime-Gyaru shoot for MyM magazine!




Me and Tania had a GAL fashion shoot, I properly wore Hime-Gyaru for the first time and she wore a slightly more toned down version, agejo gyaru.

It was my first time wearing lenses so I was very nervous, I think it took me about an hour to get them in! There's different ways that work for different people, but for me just staring straight forward and pushing them in helped.
The lenses I bought were GEO Colour Nine Violet ANA-41
http://www.iwantcute.com/View-All-Circle-Lenses/GEO-Color-Nine-Violet-ANA-41.html
I think they looked really great, but I can post any pics from the shoot untill the 23rd of March when the magazine is out unfortunately.

The shoot was with Saoise Clohessy and we shot in Trafalgar square and Covent garden which were beautiful settings for sort of street snap look. The only problem was the strange foreign people who kept following us around and asking for pictures and getting a bit too close T__T

After the shoot we had delicious Korean BBQ in Covent garden and then headed to China Town for some bubble milk tea and a chat. I can't wait for the magazine to come out!  \(T∇T)/


No comments:

Post a Comment