Tuesday 26 March 2013

8th Sin Creations!





I can proudly announce that I am a sponsored model for 8th Sin Creations!
They make gorgeous accessories, phone cases and even clothes! I was first drawn to them when I saw they sold hime-gyaru acessories, as they are near impossible to get in the UK. They also do custom orders so a lot of their items are bespoke.

Check them out here: http://www.8thsincreations.co.uk/



Aren't the Agejo Hime corsages gorgeous? They're somewhat like Pink Hime but much, much cheaper XD I think that these could also be used for other styles such as Sweet Lolita or Cult Party Kei.
As well as just hair accessories 8th Sin makes beautifully deco'd phone cases and also Fairy-kei style shorts and skirts! I can't wait to see what they will make in the future and I definately can't wait to start modelling their products, especially with so many Catwalk shows coming up soon!


These remind me of Kyary! (๑・ω-)~♥”

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for writing about my business! ^///^ I can't wait to send you out some things for you to model!

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, I hope you can post about it!

    http://geishababy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/hello-hello-wow-ive-had-so-many-people.html

    ReplyDelete